Sonatype Nexus Repository 3.56.0 Release Notes
Highlights in This Release
Various Quality Improvements
This release includes a component search improvement for those in high availability environments and introduces a 1-minute timeout for the Cleanup Policy preview feature. Read more below
This release primarily focuses on improving Sonatype Nexus Repository quality through bug fixes. Read more below
What's New in This Release?
Search Improvement for High Availability (HA) Enviornments PRO
To ensure you receive the most accurate and usable information, we've changed a small aspect of component search for those using one of our High Availability deployment options. You will now see the latest modification date from among all asset blobs assigned to a component in the Last Updated column. Previously, the component's creation date appeared in this column.
Added Timeout for Cleanup Policy Preview
In order to prevent unreasonable wait times, we've added a 1-minute timeout to the Cleanup Policy preview feature.
- The Repair - Rebuild npm metadata task now rebuilds npm package metadata as expected.
- When migrating from Sonatype Nexus Repository 2 to 3, broken NuGet assets will no longer prevent completing migration. Sonatype Nexus Repository will provide an error message and log an exception for broken NuGet assets. Migration will continue and Sonatype Nexus Repository 3 will migrate valid NuGet assets as expected.
- Enabling the IQ: Audit and Quarantine capability in Sonatype Nexus Repository 2 will no longer cause migration to Sonatype Nexus Repository 3 to hang.
- PyPI simple index is rebuilt as expected after a staging move.
- Repositories already using a blobstore that is then promoted to a group blobstore will continue to function as expected.
- Performing "
conan search zlib/*" on a hosted repository in a high availability environment works as expected.
info/rater_pdf" only returns versions of the
rater_pdfgem as expected.
- AWs me-central-1 region now appears as an option when creating an S3 blobstore.