Planning Your Implementation
Before installing Nexus Repository, you should take some time to consider your specific needs so that you can plan a robust implementation. Some specific things to consider include the following:
- Do you need a resilient deployment?
- Will you use an external PostgreSQL database?
- What installation method will you use?
- Have you considered how to secure your implementation?
Read about the above topics and much more in this section:
- Resiliency and High Availability
- Single-Node Cloud Resilient Deployment Example Using AWS
- Single-Node Cloud Resilient Deployment Example Using Azure
- Single Data Center On-Premises Deployment Example Using Kubernetes
- High Availability Clustering (Legacy)
- Scaling with Proxy Nodes
- SQL Database Options
- Storage Guide
- Run Behind a Reverse Proxy
- Securing Nexus Repository Manager
- Keeping Disk Usage Low
- Backup and Restore
- Quick Start Guide - Proxying Maven and NPM