Connecting IQ Server
To configure the connection to Sonatype IQ Server from the Sonatype Nexus Repository interface, take the following steps:
- Navigate to Administration → IQ Server.
- Select the Enable the use of IQ Server checkbox to enable IQ Server features.
- Provide the IQ Server URL.
- Select an Authentication Method:
- User Authentication - Enter a username and password.
PKI Authentication - Delegate authentication to the JVM.
It is recommended that you create a unique machine account with desired permissions for connecting Sonatype IQ Server with Sonatype Nexus Repository. At a minimum, the account needs Evaluate Individual Components permission at the repositories level to use any available Sonatype IQ Server features.
- Configure these optional properties as necessary:
- Connection Timeout - Specifies the number of seconds to wait for activity before stopping and retrying the connection; leave this blank to use the globally defined HTTP timeout.
Leave Properties blank unless otherwise instructed by Sonatype.
- Select whether to show the Sonatype IQ Server link in the Browse menu.
- Select Verify Connection to ensure that the connection works as expected.
- Select Save.