Connecting IQ Server
Nexus Repository Manager 3.x requires an IQ Server connection to use Nexus Lifecycle and Nexus Firewall features.
To configure the connection to IQ Server:
- Navigate to Nexus Repository Manager and log in.
- Click the Administration button on the main toolbar.
- Click IQ Server on the sidebar
- Configure the following settings:
- Click to select Whether to use IQ Server. This will enable IQ Server features.
- Enter the IQ Server URL.
- Select an Authentication Method:
- User Authentication: Enter a username and password.
PKI Authentication: Delegate authentication to the JVM.
It is recommended that you create a unique machine account with desired permissions for connecting IQ Server with Nexus Repository Manager. At a minimum, the account needs Evaluate Individual Components permission at the repositories level to use any available IQ Server features.
- Configure optional properties:
- Enter a Request Timeout.
Enter information in the Properties input field using a key=value definition per line. The Properties should be left blank, unless instructed by Sonatype
- Click Verify connection to test the connection.
- Click Save
If successful, a list of applications from IQ Server is displayed, and Dashboard appears under IQ Server on the Administration main menu.