Nexus Repository 3 Upgrade Wizard
Nexus Repository includes upgrade capabilities which, when enabled, allow you to use an Upgrade Wizard that will walk you through migrating your Nexus Repository 2 configuration and repositories to a fresh Nexus Repository 3 instance.
The following sections will help you plan and perform your migration using this wizard.
- Understand what is included in, excluded from, and modified during the upgrade
- Ensure you meet all prerequisites; if you can't, you may need to reevaluate your upgrade path
- Decide on a data transfer method; if possible, we always recommend hard linking
- Take steps to optimize upgrade performance
- Configure the upgrade capabilities in your Nexus Repository 2 and 3 instances
- Follow our step-by-step guide through the wizard itself
- If you need to start over, reset your upgrade
- Configure legacy URL paths