Restore Exported Databases
You can restore the exported database files to the state when you ran the scheduled task. This requires you to:
- access the location specified in the Backup location field from the Admin - Export databases for backup task where the databases were exported
- remove the all of the database directories in order to restore them to the previous state
The restoration should include all of the databases that were exported during the backup process. The databases should not be restored individually, and only files from a single backup (i.e. those with the same timestamp) should be used during restoration.
Start the database restoration with these steps:
- Stop Nexus Repository Manager
- Remove the following directories from
- Go to the location where you stored the exported databases
- Copy the corresponding
$data-dir/restore-from-backupfor restoration (Note: For version 3.10.0 or earlier use
$data-dir/backupas the restore location)
- Restart Nexus Repository Manager
You can verify the restoration is complete by viewing the fully-restored databases previously removed from
When the c
omponent database is restored, the corresponding blob stores containing components must also be restored.