Backup and Restore
Nexus Repository lets you utilize a scheduled task to aid with backing up your repository manager. Along with your backup procedure, you can configure Nexus Repository to save the OrientDB or H2 databases that store your component metadata and system configurations.
You can configure this task to export settings and metadata from the underlying OrientDB or H2 databases. The scheduled task does the following:
- Stores the databases to a new location when configured
- Generates a snapshot of the databases for you to back up
- Suspends access to the database until the backup is complete
- Cancels any currently running scheduled tasks
This section shows you how to configure and execute the tasks as well as to learn how to and recover the exported databases of your Nexus Repository.
Topics in this section:
- Configure and Run the Backup Task
- Prepare a Backup
- Restore Exported Databases
- Backup and Restore in Amazon Web Services