In this 10-minute video, you'll meet Sonatype's Customer Success Engineers Chris Tolo and Jerry Gergel. Chris and Jerry walk you through the security components of Nexus Repository Manager.
Check out this video to learn more about:
- Users - human and non-human users.
- Roles - what defines a role, and how many roles can each user have?
- Privileges - what is a privilege and how does that relate to access?
- Content selectors - how to define security points per team and/or users.
- Realms - what is a realm and why do I need one?
Coming Soon: More videos taking an in-depth look at each of these elements. Stay tuned...