Configuring Base URL
IQ Server uses the base URL value to construct links inside the notifications it sends. For example, if IQ Server sends an email as part of an application policy alert, it will use the base URL to construct a link that leads directly to the Application Report.
You must configure the base URL before configuring email notifications, and using features such as integrations with SCM and Jira.
If you have set the applicationContextPath to a custom value, append the custom application context path to the
Ways to Configure Base URL
- From the System Preferences menu NEW IN RELEASE 160
- Using REST API (supported for releases 138 and higher)
- From config.yml (supported for releases 137 and lower)
From the System Preferences Menu
1. Log into the IQ Server using a user account assigned to the System Administrator role.
2, In the System Preferences menu on the IQ Server toolbar, click Base URL.
3. Enter the baseUrl for your IQ server. Click Save Configuration.
Using REST API
Starting with releases 138 and higher, the baseURL property of IQ Server must be configured using the configuration REST API, instead of config.yml. This configuration option is available via the UI for releases 160 and above.
Use this way of setting the base URL for releases 137 and lower only. Releases 138 and higher do not support retrieval of base URL value from config.yml.
Uncomment the baseUrl setting in config.yml