Using REST API calls, the IQ Server provides functionality to create and update applications, as well as retrieve values for policy violations.
These APIs have been designed for system-to-system functionality; however, examples are provided using the HTTP client cURL. Following along, you can initiate the described API REST request via the command line tool.
REST APIs are versioned. This document represents the most recent version. If you plan to use any of these, we highly recommend updating to the latest version of the IQ Server to ensure compatibility.
- Accessing REST APIs via Reverse Proxy Authentication
- Component Search REST APIs - v2
- Component Details API - v2
- Component Evaluation REST APIs - v2
- Application REST APIs - v2
- Violation REST API - v2
- Report-related REST APIs - v2
- Organization REST APIs - v2
- Component Versions REST API - v2
- Component Labels REST API - v2
- Promote Scan REST API - v2
- Success Metrics Data REST API - v2
- Using Other Supported Formats with the REST API
- Data Retention Policy REST API - v2
- Component Remediation REST API - v2