Bitbucket Code Insights
NEW IN RELEASE 94
Nexus IQ for SCM can create Bitbucket Code Insights reports based on the evaluation of your configured default branch and a feature branch with an open Pull Request. This features operates in a similar way to the Pull Request Commenting feature, and the prerequisities for operation are the same as described here.
Code Insight Report Content
- A summary of the policy violation information generated by comparing the Pull Request branch with the default branch configured for a given Application.
- A link to the full report in your IQ Server.
- Each component which led to a policy violation and a synopsis of which policy has been violated and how.
- A link to the file and line number for violations which were introduced as a part of this Pull Request
- Annotations in the build file indicating the line which is causing the policy violation