The creation, modification, and deletion of repositories is managed via Nexus Repository Manager. However, IQ Server also displays information about any connected repositories.
To view this information:
- Click the Organization & Policies button located in the IQ Server toolbar.
- Click on Repositories, located in the sidebar on the left side of the screen. The Configuration tab is displayed, as shown in the figure below.
Details on repositories include:
- The public id of the repository
- The instance id of the Nexus Repository Manager hosting the repository
- The current audit-enabled state of the repository
Clicking the Delete button (shaped like a trash can) allows you to delete the repository after you confirm the deletion in a dialog.
The deletion of a repository in IQ Server will NOT be replicated to Nexus Repository Manager.