What is Nexus Repository Manager High Availability - Clustering (HA-C)
High Availability Clustering (HA-C) is a feature available in Nexus Repository Manager Pro (NXRM Pro) designed to improve uptime by distributing your traffic across a cluster of separate NXRM "nodes" (instances).
Limitations and Known Issues
- The initial release of this feature can support a three-node cluster in a single datacenter. Cross-datacenter (WAN) replication is not supported at this time.
- Upgrading an already established cluster to a new version of NXRM requires shutting down all nodes. Support for rolling upgrades is not yet available.
- NXRM HA-C is not yet compatible with Nexus IQ Firewall.
The deployment model for NXRM HA-C consists of:
- Three separate instances of NXRM Professional, all running the same version
- A shared file system to store your components
- A load balancer to direct HTTP traffic across the nodes
Get Nexus Repository Manager High Availability - Clustering
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about how to access this feature.